New Patient Requirements
Welcome to OCATR, we are pleased you chose us for your Rheumatologic care:
- When scheduling a New Patient appointment you will need to provide all insurance and contact information. You will also be required to have your current insurance card with you at your appointment.
- Patient must hand carry records to their first appointment; the doctors will want to see the last four months of any lab, joint x-rays, and if you have had one your most recent Dexa or bone density test. NO FAXES. Keep in mind that seeing a primary care physician on a regular basis will help you save time and money by getting you to the appropriate doctors to treat any illness.
- At your visit you will need to provide either a written list of your medications that includes doses, the frequency at which the medication is taken and the time and date of the last dose taken. You may also bring all medication bottles with labels on them to your visits. This is very important to your treatment, care, and safety.
- New patients are required to be here 45 minutes early to fill out paperwork. You may also print off the New Patient Packet here on the website under, “Forms”. If you are 15 minutes or more late for your appointment time you will have to be rescheduled. If you do not show for your first appointment we will not reschedule your appointment with our clinic and you will be charged a $75 No-Show fee. All cancellations require you call 48 hours before your appointment time or you may be subject to cancellation fee. Please keep in mind that we do not take appointments for those patients currently trying to obtain disability or worker's compensation.
- All deductibles and/or co-pays will be collected at the time of service. If you do not have insurance you will be required to pay the full balance at the time of service. These prices do vary according to the details and procedures performed during your visit.
New Patient Packet
- Click here to download the Patient Release of Records Form (PDF)
- Click here to download the Dexa forms (PDF)
- Click here to download the Change of Information form (PDF)